Explore nature. Discover wildlife. Meet exotic creatures.
New this year
- Enhanced structure and programs
- New Daily age appropriate activities
- Free gift!
Same great fun returns
- Meet exotic creatures
- Explore Nature
- Touch and hold live animals every day
- Learn about animal diets
- End your week with Thousand Cranes art studio
- And much much more!!
- Campers must bring their own lunch and drinks with them from home
- We spend most of the day outside, the tent is shaded but it is still very warm. Please send your child with a water bottle/drink
- Campers can come with a mid-morning snack or after-care snack
- Campers will not be permitted to leave zoo grounds for lunch
- A microwave & refrigerator will NOT be provided
- We are happy to work around food allergies; if your child needs a peanut free table please let your counselor know
- Please send campers in weather-appropriate clothes each day. We spend all our time outdoors
- Closed-toe, athletic style shoes are preferred
- Please apply sunscreen and bug spray prior to your child's arrival
- Please label all of your child's belongings with their name
Children are to be dropped off at 9:00 at the front gate of the Zoo. You will be asked to sign your child in. You will pick your child up at 3:00 in the same location. You will be asked to sign your child out. We do have before and after care available. The cost for such care is $5.00 per service. If your child is being dismissed early from Zoo camp, please notify us upon drop off so that we can plan your child's activities accordingly.