Travel the world without leaving Springfield! At Wine Safari, you will travel the globe meeting animals from different countries while sampling wine from the same regions. This 21+ event is Thursday, Sept. 29 from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Last pour will be at 6:30.
Tickets cost $40 and include wine samples (open pour) from 4:30-6:30, hors d’oeuvres, and animal encounters/keeper talks. Pre-purchased tickets are required to attend and all attendees must be 21+.
THE FINE PRINT:
- All attendees must be 21+ to attend Wine Safari. Anyone without a valid form of photo ID or anyone under the age of 21 will be denied entry without a refund. All attendees will be required to show photo ID.
- Proper photo identification includes a valid driver's license, passport or U.S. military card. Pictures of ID will not be accepted.
- Ticket sales are final. No refunds will be offered.
- The event is rain or shine, so be sure to dress for the weather!
- The saftey of our animals, guests and staff is of the utmost importance. Anyone who compromises the saftey of any humans or animals will be removed from the event without refund. Bartenders at each station reserve the right to deny service.