Explore nature. Discover wildlife. Meet exotic creatures.
Summer Zoo Camp is now enrolling.
Week 9 is currently accepting registrations.
Weeks 7 & 8 are FULL but we have a wait list for each week for interested parties.
Please email the education department at email@example.com or call us at 413-733-2251, ext. 305 with any questions.
Looking to go a little wild during YOUR SCHOOl break?
9 a.m. to 3 p.m daily during school breaks for 6 to 13 year olds.
- Animal Circle - meet a new highlighted animal each day
- Diet Prep Demonstrations - see what goes into preparing diets for over 150 animals at The Zoo
- Enrichment Activities - create toys and foraging games for the goats, sheep, birds and other animals!
- Scavenger Hunts
- Arts & Crafts
- And much more
- Nonmembers 1 week session: $220
- Members 1 week session: $200
- Daily rates: $55 nonmember/ $50 member
- Before and after-care available: $10 per day, each
- Please send campers in weather-appropriate clothes each day. Zoo Camp spends most of the day outdoors!
* REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 5 P.M. THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SESSION.
* The Zoo will not process refunds for Zoo camp unless accompanied by a doctor's note.
Open Daily: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Weekends: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Seniors (Age 62+): $7.00
Children (Ages 1 to 12): $5.00