Do you have a wild side? Become a volunteer
The Zoo in Forest Park & Education Center, as a non-profit organization, depends on many dedicated volunteers to support The Zoo and its educational mission. A variety of volunteer opportunities are available. Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
The Zoo is able to grow and better serve the community in great part because of the active volunteers who give of their time and talents. Training is provided by the staff and experienced volunteers.
More Volunteer Opportunities
- Help with Animal Care
- Assist in the Gift Shop and Ticket Booth
- Office work with memberships, mailings, Adopt An Animal, and other projects
- Work with the Crew-in-Training program and Keeper Internship Program
- Help with gardening and grounds maintenance
- Give guided tours of The Zoo
- Conduct "Zoo On The Go" presentations and "Discovery Programs"
- Help with special events throughout the season such as Brew at The Zoo, Wine Safari, Spooky Safari, and more!
Please call the Volunteer Center at The Zoo for more information (413) 733-2251 ext. 301
Please fill out the application and submit to email@example.com.
A $50 volunteer fee is due on your first day.
Open Daily: closed to closed
Weekends: closed to closed
Seniors (Age 62+): $3.50
Children (Ages 1 to 12): $2.50