Meet exotic creatures.
Looking to go a little wild during YOUR SCHOOl break?
9 a.m. to 4 p.m WEEKDAYS during school breaks for 6 to 13 year olds.
- Animal Circle - meet a new highlighted animal each day
- Diet Prep Demonstrations - see what goes into preparing diets for over 200 animals at The Zoo
- Enrichment Activities - create toys and foraging games for the goats, sheep, birds and other animals!
- Scavenger Hunts
- Arts & Crafts
- And much more
- Nonmembers 1 week session: $250
- Members 1 week session: $230
- Daily rates (based on availiablity): $60 nonmember/$55 member
- Before-care (drop-off at 8 a.m.): $10/per day
Please note: The Zoo in Forest Park has implemented various Covid-19 safety protocols for Zoo Camp, including requiring face masks for all participants and staff, daily temperature and symptom checks, and increased sanitizing and disinfecting of high contact surfaces. All protocols will be sent out with registration confirmation; if you would like to review the protocols prior to registering your camper, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"As a resident of Springfield, my family has become regular visitors of The Forest Park Zoo. My 10 year old son started at Zoo Camp three summers ago, and it was definitely a great decision for my family. My son has discovered a love for all types of animals, he has learned a lot, and has not complained of a boring day yet. I also have to say the staff is great. They are very helpful to my husband and I, and show patience and attention to our son. I have to tell you that if my child had a choice, he would spend everyday visiting The Zoo. Thank you all for spending days with the Twining family." - Frances Twining | Springfield, MA
Pre-purchased, timed tickets are recommended for ease of entry but no longer required to visit The Zoo.
Open Daily: closed to closed
Weekends: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Seniors (Age 62+): $7.00
Children (Ages 1 to 12): $5.00