RAINFOREST Party - $350
- 2-hour party session
- Admission for 20 guests (adults & children)*
- Dedicated party host
- 20-minute animal encounter -- meet 2 ambassador animals up close!
- Gift bag for each child
- 15 parking passes into Forest Park
*Additional guest admission can be purchased for an additional cost if necessary. If more than 40 guests (adults and children) are in attendance, the party family must purchase an additional party package.
Booking your party!
Zoo Parties are booked on a first-come, first-pay basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and receive a contract. We request parties be booked and payment received at least two weeks prior to requested date. Cancellation of a party that has been paid in full will not be refunded but can be rescheduled within one year of the original party date.
The Zoo requires a non-refundable deposit of $100 to confirm bookings. This deposit must be paid (by check, cash, or card) when the contract is submitted.
General Party Regulations:
- The Zoo does not provide candles, matches, utensils, plates, napkins, or table cloths. Please make sure to bring your own. Tables are plastic, folding tables and 6-feet in length.
- The party family may enter 30 minutes prior to reservation for preparation and host interaction.
- To allow for proper sanitation and disinfection, we ask that you clear the party area within 15 minutes of your scheduled end time; if you do not, a $25 extended party fee will be assessed to your bill.
- All guests must check in at The Zoo ticket booth before entering and must report directly to the party tent upon entering.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Noise makers, balloons, piñatas and alcohol are not permitted on The Zoo property.
- If guests would like to bring a donation to The Zoo in the name of the birthday child, in lieu of presents, please email our Development Associate, Gabry Tyson, at email@example.com.
- Parties are held in our tented party pavilions, regardless of weather.
- For the safety and health of our guests and animals, The Zoo in Forest Park & Education Center is a NON-SMOKING facility.
- Outstanding balances are due at the end of the party at the ticket booth. If payment is not made the day of the party, a $25 late fee will be assessed (unless prior written agreement has been made). For every month the outstanding balance goes unpaid, an additional 5% of the total bill will be added to the outstanding balance.
"Children's birthday parties hosted at Forest Park Zoo are well organized fun for all! We held my son and daughter's party at the zoo. The guests enjoyed the tour, met some animals, enjoyed cake and then fed animal friends with the grain cup provided. I highly recommend!" - Corrine G. | 2021
*If you Would like to host a zoo party at your home, check out our Wildlife on Wheels education program!
Open Daily: closed to closed
Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00am
Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Seniors (Age 62+): $8.00
Children (Ages 1 to 12): $6.00